NHL'94 Forums

best goal ya ever scored on 94

pavel

i saw my buddy playing one of the tecmo bowls before... he was in the super bowl with the 49ers, he was down by 3 with like 7 seconds to go in the game... ball on his 30, i told him throw the hail mary to jerry rice... sure enough... he chucks a bomb.... one man to beat.... he dives!!!!.... CAUGHT... in the endzone... touchdown

he wins the game

that was a definate holy s**t moment in video game history....

man mine was on NHL'93 stanley cup game bure down and out 7 seconds left in over time gets up only 5 rushes down dekes out the goalie puts it around the post slams into the glass and it goes in but it said that" captin kirk " had scored I replayd mclane had scored the game winner he passed it down the ice and I was chaseing the goalie out of the net bure had just touched post the game was aginst my room mate and he was shocked it was the goal of my life :):):D:D:D:D:):D

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the best goal I've ever had but certainly the funniest.

I had a one on one opportunity with the goalie but instead whipped up a slapper from the blue line. I think it was Iafrate. You know Iafrate's got that wild untamed cannon. Anyways he lets a wild one rip right over the goalies head. It then ping pongs lightning fast off the glass into the back of the goalies head. It then richochets off the back of the goalies head for a goal.

I've been dying for it to happen again.

man mine was on NHL'93 stanley cup game bure down and out 7 seconds left in over time gets up only 5 rushes down dekes out the goalie puts it around the post slams into the glass and it goes in but it said that" captin kirk " had scored I replayd mclane had scored the game winner he passed it down the ice and I was chaseing the goalie out of the net bure had just touched post the game was aginst my room mate and he was shocked it was the goal of my life :P:D:D:D:D:D:):D

I love those crazy goals... we had that same goal playing teammates about a month ago ...it occurred on the opening faceoff of overtime and we won on that play ...Ridiculous but fun.

I don't recall any close game spectacular goals, because I can't remember the last time I played against another human, but as far as bizarre goals, I recall one lately...

The computer had the puck taking it along the boards. Right at the red line I board checked him hard & it was one of those glitch board checks that sends the guy half way down the ice. So he went flying right along the red line & the puck flew backwards as hard as if I had shot it & it went right through their goalie's 5-hole for a goal.