NHL'94 Forums

Senators Veto Devils

SSiG

Some more lasting images of this season...at least for Ottawa. They skated all over New Jersey, who looked absolutely uninterested in playing.

"It's obvious these guys have quit on me, so you know what, I'm going to quit on them. You wanna bring someone in here that'll care about these overpaid ***holes? Be my guest, but you're not going to find anyone else willing to put up with so much losing. They wanna coach themselves, they wanna do all the strategy themselves, they don't wanna listen to me, fine. That'll be their problem when they're 0-56 at the end of the season. This losing is contagious, and I have no intention of catching it. I'm going back to the poker tables, where I'm actually, y'know...A WINNER."

With those words, Tom Delgado stormed out of his office, and into the locker room, where he called the team out again, calling them overpaid quitters, and vowing to make their remaining time in New Jersey a living hell.

*All in character, not in reality :P. Don't fire me.*