NHL'94 Forums

hey does anyone have nhl2005 for pc?

I've got it.. But I sure don't wanna play it.. 07? Well, I couldn't even configure my gamepad since I don't have that logishit that seem to be the only one they're supporting. Instead of assigning keys to functions like you ALWAYS DO IN ALL GAMES, you now assign functions to the keys.. I mean come on! That means having to "guess" which is which cause they aren't at all in the same place ;) I didn't even play 07 for more than half a period. 9x games are the only good ones imo, at least by EA.

:)

Oh.. There was this new feature that I was really looking forward to with 07 but I don't know if it was just something in my imagination or only Xbox 360 maybe.. I read that you'd use both analog controllers to play. One for movement of the player and one for controlling the stick. So you'd have full control! It looked amazing. I saw some short clips where they showed it off, you could pull of some really cool dekes! ;) Instead the controls in the pc version took a s**t dive.. wtf