NHL'94 Forums

2007 roster gens league

dmitry

Is there enough interest to make a full schedule full league with 2007 updated gens rom? would be set up almost identical to draft league, without a draft of course. this is not a signup thread, but do you guys think we could complete a full nhl season with all teams? it didnt work last year but i think the interest is here now.

line changes on, offsides on

my goal would be a full schedule, using the nhl schedule. so we would be starting about 30 games behind, and we would try to finish by april/may. its a mountain of an idea but would be incredible if we could get the required participation.

another thing is i would be looking for someone to help with the look of the site and to add fresh content on occasion. the stats would be same as draft league or very similar at least, just need someone with some more time to dedicate to the layout as i dont have the patience or time to come up with a new look.

there are lots of people that would love to have a 07 league but the low response in this forum might be a result of not many regulars looking in general ...07 would be a nice change from the original rom and who wouldnt love to play with todays rosters

for sure, Ive always wanted this...but I do not think 30 teams/ 82 games is a good idea....

Getting 30 dedicated guys who will play 82 games will be tough...

I think its worth a shot, but please make this invite only... the draft league had to replace a few guys already. Not saying new guys shouldnt be in it but no players who will play 2 games per month.

and for god sakes man, no offsides! lol :P

line changes is cool.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a comment, I was trying to play the NHL2007 rom with a friend of mine with GENS yesterday, and it was desynching horribly. On his screen he'd be on a breakway, but on my screen his goalie would be going nuts and skating towards my end. Has anyone else had this problem?

The rom is updated very often, so either keep downloading with your friend or stick to one dated rom.

If you dont have the exact same rom it will desync. Download the updates or just send the friend your rom.

www.nhl94.com/update

for sure, Ive always wanted this...but I do not think 30 teams/ 82 games is a good idea....

Getting 30 dedicated guys who will play 82 games will be tough...

I think its worth a shot, but please make this invite only... the draft league had to replace a few guys already. Not saying new guys shouldnt be in it but no players who will play 2 games per month.

and for god sakes man, no offsides! lol :)

line changes is cool.

I'm with you 100%. Although I am quite new, I do play A LOT of NHL 94 and I have tons of free time. And if we actually do have all of this happen, I call Vancouver.

I think starting at the All Star Break and playing based off the real schedule from there on out would be better, then next season, if all goes well, we could do the whole season. I mean I'd play 82...habs...hokkeefan...thats three out of 30. No offense to anybody else who plays a lot but I don't think many would stay in for 82.

I think starting at the All Star Break and playing based off the real schedule from there on out would be better, then next season, if all goes well, we could do the whole season. I mean I'd play 82...habs...hokkeefan...thats three out of 30. No offense to anybody else who plays a lot but I don't think many would stay in for 82.

Well, I've never played anyone on this site before so I don't know how much I'll win or lose. Once i play quite a few games I'll make my decision. I probably will agree to play 82 games. Hopefully though, I won't lose as much as Scott Stevens = God.

Well, I've never played anyone on this site before so I don't know how much I'll win or lose. Once i play quite a few games I'll make my decision. I probably will agree to play 82 games. Hopefully though, I won't lose as much as Scott Stevens = God.

The joke about me being bad at this game is an old one. *Don't make me bust you up, n00b. :P*

** = Don't take that seriously. You'd probably beat me too :P