NHL'94 Forums

congrats to Marc new nhl94 champ!

kgman

Seems like it was a great series, congrats Marc! Kgman, congrats as well on a fine season with the Whalers.

-Evan

The winner of SNES A should have a summit series with Marc. Seriously. Eight game series, four on Gens, four on SNES. 1972 all over again.

great idea....which team will be the soviets? ;)

Congrats to both guys on what looked like an unbelievable final! The full seven games, tons of one-goal games, an OT game, wow boys it doesn't get much tighter than that. A great testament to the very impressive parity that exists in the GENS A League.

Awesome seasons both of you, and way to go Marc on beating a guy who many considered almost unbeatable.

I'd also like to point out that in the Spring 2006 Gens playoffs, Marc was first seed with Calgary and kgman was 8th seed after taking Dallas over late in the season and turning on the jets to sneak them into the playoffs. It was a shitty deal for Marc to be rewarded for his first place finish with a date with an unreal player like kgman (I know it all too well, I suffered the same fate this year when my reward for finishing first overall in SNES A was getting shakazuzu in rd 1), and Marc ended up getting swept, including being blown away in a couple of games.

How huge was it for the guy to come back this season, make it all the way to the final, and defeat kgman for the Cup as revenge?

Huge!

I only hope I can duplicate such a storyline next season when I come back with fire in my eyes trying to avenge pretty much the exact same thing.

Way to go boys, now let's get that SNES A final underway! Can ANYONE, even the unbelievable 94kid, take down JotaC in a playoff series? Stay tuned! It's a rematch of the Spring League SNES Final!

We need to have JotaC vs. Marc. NOW.

Why does everyone want to see GENS A vs SNES A winners play?????????????

Isn't it obvious that it will go sweep/sweep both ways!!!

If I won SNES A I wouldn't want to play that series, I'd know for sure that I'd sweep 4 & kept swept 4

But maybe JOTA & GEN guy want to play so GL

Why does everyone want to see GENS A vs SNES A winners play?????????????

Isn't it obvious that it will go sweep/sweep both ways!!!

If I won SNES A I wouldn't want to play that series, I'd know for sure that I'd sweep 4 & kept swept 4

But maybe JOTA & GEN guy want to play so GL

Deer's getting into Gens, he's played a few exhibitions.