NHL'94 Forums

yo wboy!

in 93, can YOU... replace tampas and ottawas banners with... lets say, the allstarw banner instead?

(without moving the teams)

In theory yes... you just have to find the header (pointer) bytes for the banners.... though of all the years to find this info, 93 would probably be the most difficult... though hopefully its not compressed in with the graphics data.

Had a quick look where the banner data appears to be, thought I couldn't find anything that resembled what I *think* I am looking for.

swos might be able to assist as he's edited banners in 94 so he'll know what to look for. I haven't had a chance to play with banner layouts as yet.

i know before i moved the teams around to put them in alphabetical order... but of course the banners stayed still.... so i ended up moving um back

but if you could move the banners around then you could have your teams in any order

what i wanna do is make tampa and ottawa allstar teams and put them next to the other allstar teams and give them the all star banners... because i cant edit banners in 93

also...

what about removing tampa and ottawa from the playoff setup?

if we could ever find this info, thatd be a great edition to your editor... the ability to move teams and banners around =)