NHL'94 Forums

idea for next season

kgman

i figure that gens will have 3 leagues next season alot oteams and angry players who didnt get into the league they wanted .....i have devised a method that will allow 4 maximun games and rewars for people who play which should sasify evan and players who shoulda have been!!

it works like this we have 3 leagues playin and on the side a champions league like soccer has comprising of all players who play a minuimum of like 30-35 or whaever the board feels is right to qualify

10 divisions like 5 or 6 teams top 2 teams make out of each divsion and go on to a knock out round best of 3 or 5 ....i like 5 .....to crown ultimate winner ......this way a C league player can say he had a chance and well get maximum games played >>> feedback is encouraged

• 2 weeks later...
i figure that gens will have 3 leagues next season alot oteams and angry players who didnt get into the league they wanted .....i have devised a method that will allow 4 maximun games and rewars for people who play which should sasify evan and players who shoulda have been!!

it works like this we have 3 leagues playin and on the side a champions league like soccer has comprising of all players who play a minuimum of like 30-35 or whaever the board feels is right to qualify

10 divisions like 5 or 6 teams top 2 teams make out of each divsion and go on to a knock out round best of 3 or 5 ....i like 5 .....to crown ultimate winner ......this way a C league player can say he had a chance and well get maximum games played >>> feedback is encouraged

I think that is a great idea! It gives players that are in the B and C leauges a shot at the big boys.