NHL'94 Forums

Shinny Night

baron#1

Well puck drop at shinny tonight, and who am i facing off against? If the name on the back of that Tampa Bay jersey served me correct, it was the infamous Chris Kontos. However, the jersey played with my emotions, much as "Tebiah" does in recommending playing with Hartford, and it was an imposter of Sir Chris Kontos. His skating abilities didnt help either.

This leads me to the question, who's jersey do you, or would you, sport? Would it be a Marty McSorley, so to intimidate that plug wearing the Brashear jersey? Maybe a Bertuzzi, cause who doesnt like a good sucker punch on sunday night shinny? Perhaps a Zarley Zalapski, just cause his name is so fun to say. Speaking of funny names... Darren Puppa wouldnt look to bad on a tenders jersey. I believe i would go with a 51 overall rated Robert Petrovicky or a nice snug Bob Beers jersey, just so people know why im out there. To drink some Bob Beers.

Well lets hear some creative jerseys and why the heck you would wear a, say, 45 rated Bob Corkum jersey. And no "I would wear a 'HE HATE ME' jersey".... mainly cause thats what i wear in rec hockey haha.

Merry Xmas

I don't know what particular player jersey I would support but I'm a canucks fan so anyone of will em do..even harold snepts.

on a side note..my favourite jersey story is that back in high school we played a lot of street hockey(still play today but in a league instead of on the street)...anyways..my older brother liked to be the 'intimidator' to the rest of us younger and smaller guys. He bought a Chicago Jersey so he could be Mike Peluso. Only one day afer he got Peluso and a number silk screened on his jersey, peluso was traded. We still laugh about it to this day.

I'm going to elaborate on this topic.

I sometimes like to wear my old Felix "The Cat" Potvin t shirt around my home. He's in all his glory on the front, making a heart-stopping glove save.

After appearing on my t-shirt, he proceeded to disappear off the face of the planet.

P.s. I like Bill Ranford.

I've got a Cam Neely jersey. I thought about getting Bourque, but I couldn't deny Sea Bass. I want a classic Vancouver brown/yellow/orange early 80’s V-style jersey to wear at dropin, but they are like $80. I can’t believe anything that ugly costs that much.

Those shirts are the work of a true genious. Just wonderful craftsmanship.

I would like to possibly purchase one of these shirts, how would I do so?

Possibly a Kirk Muller or a Doug Bodger.

I successfully ordered one from Zazzle.com a few weeks ago, then was unsuccessful trying to order an improved version of the design. They cited copyright infringements. I'm actually resubmitting tomorrow morning and hoping to get a less anal-retentive reviewer, or one who is too swamped by Christmas orders. I'll let you know how it goes.

I'm sure this is too obvious, but you probably don't have to rely on zazzle or some other online company to make your shirt. Have you guys checked around where you live for just small shirtwork shops. I was surprised that there were a couple in my backyard when I actually did a search. And since their business is done in house and face-to-face, I'm sure it would be easier to swing whatever design you want. And if you put in an order, they'll save your template so if you ever feel the need to order more for stocking stuffers for the whole family, you won't be charged another template fee.