NHL'94 Forums

nhl07 rom league interest?

hokkeefan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think the biggest problem with the 07 league at Leaguedaddy, is the ROM. It is too defensive and slow paced.

As for macks new ROM, its awesome and flows alot closer to the original one. I think a new 07 league should be started up with this ROM, I think it would take off.

thegr8199 said:
I think the biggest problem with the 07 league at Leaguedaddy, is the ROM. It is too defensive and slow paced.

As for macks new ROM, its awesome and flows alot closer to the original one. I think a new 07 league should be started up with this ROM, I think it would take off.

Deleted

Edited by Flames4LifeFLA

The biggest problem with the league at Leaguedaddy.com has been a lack of active, committed owners. :D

As you said, hopefully Mack's new '07 ROM will be used in the next '07 ROM league, whenever and wherever that is.

The problem with Mack's ROM is that, while I like that he upped the fatigue factor- it seems a bit overboard that your players are gassed for the entire period after one shift.

• 2 months later...