NHL'94 Forums

Pittsburgh wins battle but loses war

take_your_pill

The Daily Planet

written by: Clark Kent

12/15/2006

Day of Defeat

Pittsburgh lost hold of the Stanley Cup after losing game 6 and the series 5-0 to the St.Louis Blues. A great series and a memorable experience for Kevin Stevens, who actually scored a goal in the series after being benched for the entire playoffs. "I was refilling the bottled water when TakeYourPill punched me in the face and told me to get on the ice." Kevin Stevens sat and cried on the bench for the rest of the game after scoring his only goal of the playoffs. "I told you Dad! I'm not a failure!". Mario Lemieux was the standout player for the entire playoffs. "I'm the best ever in the entire universe." quoted Mario after leaving the ice. "Win or lose, I'm a freakin' millionairre." Mario was later sighted taking off in his fully customized hot-air balloon.

"What a remarkable season." TakeYourPill, rookie coach of the Pittsburgh Penguins was available for comment. "It was a great season. For being a rookie and a replacement coach for the matter. I think I accomplished a lot this season. I have to give respect to Cash Money, the coach for the St.Louis Blues. He was one of the most dominating coaches in the regular season. Going 32-8-0! That's impressive. He took that energy into the playoffs and it was all downhill from there."

On a side note, Brett Hull still remains in the hospital after being brutally injured in the 6th game. The doctors have released information about his condition. Dr. Fluffypants talked with the press. "Brett Hull has a serious and life-threatening injury to his butt. He will never poop again."

ps

THE ENTIRE SERIES WAS VIDEO RECORDED

I will post all the games and they should be on the message board sometime tomorrow.