NHL'94 Forums

dal vs phi tied at 3gms a piece

hokkeefan

dal went down 3 gms to none then stormed back with 3 straight wins to force a gm 7 which i am still waiting for since he said he had to take a break but hasnt returned and i am leaving to a christmas party at 5pm pacific and will not be available to play untilll tomorrow morning

yeah im still fricken waiting and kinda pissed off we didnt finish series yesterday now i gotta f**kin wait around for him and i will be leaving for work at 2:30 pacific and will only be available 12-2 pacific all week so it really leaves no time for me to play untill friday for fucks sake im always waiting when he could have just takin a break and returned shortly there after grrrrrrrrrr :)

Ya thats ridiculous... theres no reason to play to a 3-3 tie then delay game 7!!!

You should win by default, unless this guy had some sort of emergency

Agreed. No reason at all especially when the deadline was already announced and time was ticking.

And we all know Hokkefan is an iron man when it comes to playing games and is readily available.

Looks to me that the SNES B cup goes to a GENS player! :)

Agreed. No reason at all especially when the deadline was already announced and time was ticking.

And we all know Hokkefan is an iron man when it comes to playing games and is readily available.

Looks to me that the SNES B cup goes to a GENS player! :)

perhaps he needs a new title instead of GENS player...what's a good nickname for a super nintendo and genesis player?(I'll make a new topic)

i also seen him online staurday around 4:30 pac and said lets do gm 7 and then he signed off and evan said he was online sunday morning around 11am eastern which is 8am pac and theres no way i would be online that early after a very entertaining xmas party but i would also hate to win by default but after waiting and trying to get this gm7 done i really dont give a s**t .but if paulcoffeeson can respond to this and let me know when he will be online maybe we can still get this done but if theres no response i say do the lame default win :)