NHL'94 Forums

Donations to NHL94.com

halifax

As far as I'm aware, Evan and company do not get paid to run this site. I'm interested to see how much interest there is of anyone who'd be willing to give donations towards this site do to the hard work they put into it.

I know they(admins) would never bring it up but I think their should be paypal set up on this site where we can leave a donation should we choose to do so...whatever amount 5, 10, 20 or more.

thoughts?

In the short time I've been on this site, I've met some great people and had more than my fair share of fun. I can't say enough how impressed I am with the efforts of Evan to maintain this site and keep it functioning at a level that is easy for everyone to use. Moreover, he will reply to any request you should have (even though he's probably responded to the same question 5 million times) and treats everyone with a high level of respect.

Who knows? With the rate that this site has been growing, it could turn into a full time job for Evan. Until that time comes though, I would defenitely contribute some money for his efforts.