NHL'94 Forums

snes b finals decisision

hokkeefan

i will be available all day friday

hopefully paul will be able finish this series with ya...it would suck to play to a 7th game and then have a FF handed down to decide the winner.

This series will be over today, and it looks like hokkeefan is going to win by forfeit in game 7. I guess it kind of sums up the season.

So even though one was won by forfeit, hokkeefan wins the Cup despite trailing 3-0 in two different series along the way?

That's unbelievable!

Has that ever happened before in the history of ANY kind of sport or fantasy sport or anything like that?

WOW!

So even though one was won by forfeit, hokkeefan wins the Cup despite trailing 3-0 in two different series along the way?

That's unbelievable!

Has that ever happened before in the history of ANY kind of sport or fantasy sport or anything like that?

WOW!

to add to those comments...this guy faced elimination 12 times the playoffs(both gens and snes...13 if you count the forfeit game 7 win)....but 12 times he faced elmination..and 12 times he won...I don't know if that will ever come close to be beaten....

to add to those comments...this guy faced elimination 12 times the playoffs(both gens and snes...13 if you count the forfeit game 7 win)....but 12 times he faced elmination..and 12 times he won...I don't know if that will ever come close to be beaten....

Is it more accurate to say that he faced elimination 14 times and won 12?

Is it more accurate to say that he faced elimination 14 times and won 12?

My bad.....I meant to add 'in the series that he had won'

Season is officially over now, and I made the nhl94online.com homepage graphics updated now with actual sprites of skaters holding the cup.

Start preparing for next season!

Season is officially over now, and I made the nhl94online.com homepage graphics updated now with actual sprites of skaters holding the cup.

Start preparing for next season!

those look cool..nice work!...congrats to hokkeefan as well..cheers

Guest BSDaemon
well he was a no show again so me and daemon did a gm 7 phi at dal i won so thats my closure hahaha too bad paulcoffee might have won oh well his fault merry fricken christmas people :P

haha hey why not? lol

I just messaged hokkeefan and said "well let me take his place LOL" and hes like "sure lets play a game 7" hehe ;)

All in good fun. Cant wait for next season!