NHL'94 Forums

Real Men of Genius

clockwise

"Bud Light Presents..Real Men of Genius"

"Real Men of Geniussss"

"Today we salute you..Mr. NHL '94 Player Guy"

"Mr. NHL '94 Playerrr Guyyy"

"Hockey is a intricate game of skill, strategy, and speed, that require actual physical movement. But you've managed to bypass all of these small details. With the aid of your trustly mini-fridge, steely dexterity, and a plentifull supply of hot pockets, you've finally achieved the pinnacle of armchair athleticism..Knocking off Chicago with Ottawa in the cup finals.

"Turgeon was on a hot streak"

"A true veteran of vegetation. The callouses on your thumbs say "If it's in the game, it's in the game." The under stated 2nd day reversed under shirt says "Smelled clean to me." And the glazed vacant stare in your eyes says "I'm putting Gretzky out for the game..Even if it takes till sunrise"

"Cockle doodle dooooooo yeahhh"

"Despite your triumphs. A true champion, allways remaining complimentry in reminding your opponent his defence shines like a bright floresent traffic cone"

"Porridge and juice babyyyy"

"So crack open a cold Bud Light 'ol deciple of the directional pad..Cause even 1st liners need a pause every now and then"

"Mr. NHL '94 Playerrrrr Guyyyyyyy"

Well done Jesus. It proves to me once again, you have too much time on your hands.

post-646-1166901439_thumb.jpg

I think Clockwise is the real man of genius. Always thinking about 94 first, great post man. I loved it.

-Evan