NHL'94 Forums

Gifts for Chel' Lovers

baron#1

Sorry for being absent so long, i was travelling home and had difficulty finding an internet connection.

Quick note, i lost my number one ranking in regina to badger, with two heartbeaking losses only to regain my title after a quick movie down at teh galaxy. so, yes, badger held a brief spot at number one, but for no longer than 4 hours.

But what are all you fellas (or ladies) asking for/receiving this holiday season? Any cool things that i should have asked for? maybe a life-size cut out of stevie yzerman? or in some of your cases, since you love roenick so much, a blow up sex doll of old #27?

My pops is getting one of them Gretzky framed deals with the signed card, pictures and stats. (note: he was 6'0 170lbs! haha)

So lets hear some holiday gift ideas, cause i know lots of people will be bored as s**t with family events and be checking out nhl94.com

Merry Xmas, taker' easy on the booze

But what are all you fellas (or ladies) asking for/receiving this holiday season? Any cool things that i should have asked for? maybe a life-size cut out of stevie yzerman? or in some of your cases, since you love roenick so much, a blow up sex doll of old #27?

I wonder if you can actually buy a blow up sex doll of Jeremy Roenick. Not that i would want to since I AM A GUY.