NHL'94 Forums

Excel Stat Template

segathon

My buds and I do a couple of old school tourneys each year and manually keep basic stats like win/loss and goal for/goals against

My excel experience is limited, don't know how to do function etc. Just woundering if there is any excel wizards out there that have a template they have used for their own leagues that I could use? I would love to have a more in depth one in which you could sort win/loss against certian players etc.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

I got the idea of making an excel document to keep track of the stats when I saw DaDouch's program.. It wasn't enough for me, I wanted to keep track of two players.

This is our current "season"... (html extracted from excel)

http://xstioph.no-ip.com/nhl94.htm

The W / L / T calculation is automated, as is all the stats on the right... I know it's a bit messy. But it works really well.. If you want it I can send it to you. As you can see, there are additional sheets for keeping track of individual "rounds" or however you divide it.

Thats a pretty stat keeper DaDonch44, but I am looking to keep about 30 different players stats. Something like Players A's Lifetime record agaisnt Player B etc.

Xstioph I like the track your on. Could you email that to me at nhl95_a_thon@yahoo.com ?

I found a World Cup Stat tracker of the Microsoft website the is also pretty indepth but way over my head to edit. Maybe one of you excel wizzes can modify it for Hockey

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/template...1450531033.aspx