NHL'94 Forums

NHL '96 for PC

SECONDandBOWERY

NHL '96 for PC was the first hockey game I ever had. After finding this forum and playing NHL '94 for the past couple of weeks, I thought it might be kind of cool to re-visit my first ever hockey game. Sure, I could play the Genesis or SNES version, but I really want to re-live the NHL '96 PC experience. Does anyone have the files to install the PC version?

Rock'n'Roll,

--Andy

• 1 year later...

[i would do anything to get NHL 96 to work, I spent a few hours on it earlier. I even have the old computer it workedon, but I need to reinstall Windows or some kind of Operating System or reformat it, Which I can't do because there is a virus, which is the whole reason my family got a new computer at the time. I don't know how to clear the memory out, I have been asking around for help and info but with no luck. I would be happy to share the game if someone helps me figure out exactly how to do it, I tried what I saw on the forums on dosbox and I got close, but right when it started copying the files during the installation it crashes!!! GRRRR I just need to figure why it cant copy the files. It was also my 1st hockey game, and then shortly after I went to get nhl 95 but got 94 on accident, and 95 a week later, and loved both, later got 96 for genesis which I made like 100 created players that I knew, people came and played with me and I put them in, good old days. We had full seasons and played for prizes, mostly just food/candy etc. Anyways, I hope I can figure this out, either how to use NHL96 on my vista computer or get my old one working! God help me!