NHL'94 Forums

Worst goal ever scored

So myself and Auggie got into OT after i make a comback in SNES winter league. less than 1:30 left barrasso makes a save the tries to pass it out. The pass bounces off nobody (maybe he played it off his own leg) and into the net. The closest player was about a full player length at last away from the net. Worst end ever to a great game.

The only thing I've got that might compare is an Fall League game against Bo. In OT a penalty is called, so we're each just sitting there hitting buttons mindlessly while we're waiting for my player to get sent to the box. Thing is, it's a penalty shot - neither of us heard the breakaway bell. The instant the penalty shot screen comes up, Bo is hitting 'B' and I am hitting 'A', so his player lets fly a pass shot from center ice at the same time that my goalie flops on the ice. Goal, game over. It took us each about 10 seconds to figure out what happened.

One time I was playing vs the computer in OT, they got a penalty, my goalie is pulled, I'm in the computer's end of the ice and I pass back to one of my defensemen at the blue line who MISSES the puck and it goes into my empty net and I lose. It hurts just thinking about it!!!

So myself and Auggie got into OT after i make a comback in SNES winter league. less than 1:30 left barrasso makes a save the tries to pass it out. The pass bounces off nobody (maybe he played it off his own leg) and into the net. The closest player was about a full player length at last away from the net. Worst end ever to a great game.

tough break pimp...i know what you are talking about though...its a rare occurance...I've had the goalie do that to me before as well.