NHL'94 Forums

NHLPA93 Theme

luken8r

thats awesome, but I still need the SNES NHLPA93 theme. Unfortunately none of the SNES emulators can record sound :P

I am putting up a bounty...whoever can provide the SNES NHLPA93 theme will be one of the privileged few to receive NHL MMVII: Special Edition, which should be completed about a month after I finish NHL MMVII ;)

thats awesome, but I still need the SNES NHLPA93 theme. Unfortunately none of the SNES emulators can record sound :P

I am putting up a bounty...whoever can provide the SNES NHLPA93 theme will be one of the privileged few to receive NHL MMVII: Special Edition, which should be completed about a month after I finish NHL MMVII ;)

if you've got a SB Live card, it comes with software called "Recorder" that allows you to record the output of any sound effectively getting plastered trough your speakers.

so you open the emu, load the game, hit record on SBLive recorder (using the Wave Mix Out setting from memory) and it'll record the output you're after. Even works for steaming audio etc thru WMP.

I'm sure google can help you find alternatives apps that do the same if you don't have a sblive card.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...