NHL'94 Forums

SLACKER ALERT!!!

hokkeefan

wtf are you guys doing play your games ... .....if not i wouldnt mind to take over a different team since im out and only have 4 gms left and as for that rob guy who hasnt been on in weeks and as i recall was a problem in the beginning but was kept in from support by followers i say get rid of the weak links before they start a trend and slow this league down....holidays are over!!!!!

hey and hats off to guys like jj2k,edisaurus and magus who are getting destroyed and still playing their gms gotta love the comittment, you to hartman i know its been pretty hard for you but maybe some better players next time will put the fun back into it for you

I'm trying. I'm in a bit of a funk right now, that's why I haven't played as much as I would want to. I'm still aiming to have my season done by the end of January. Then I can re-focus on getting better again.

I'll back up hokkee. I messaged Rob B today for a game...he signed off without response. This is typical.

Sorry to be impolite, but he isn't keeping up with the rest of the league. There is no reason to give him a 2nd chance, he already had it a few weeks ago.

Sorry Rob.

I would have all of my games finished if it wasnt for pepl not wanting to play. I dont wana mention names but I think we should all put in some effort to finish the last of our games.

By the way, Any word on season 2?