NHL'94 Forums

Where are the older hacks?

Mike_Bossy

Alright, now that i found the NHL 2007 hack, I am drooling for the older ones, the other hacks, etc.

I would love to play with gretzky on the Rangers, or Peca on the Isles, Kariya AND Selanne on the Mighty Ducks. Please guys tell me where to get the older/other hacks! Thnaks. :)

Ditto.

post-646-1168210937.gif

Heres a hack I did back in 2002, which is based on 2002-2003 opening night rosters. This is back in the earlier days before we knew how to do selection screen logos, etc. Anyway, enjoy. :)

Very cool Chris! Thanks for this, I await your new hack. Heh hehee Ziggy Palffy has Gretzky's face pic.

Looks like you are from LI too. Are you an Islanders fan as well?

Well like I said, this was before we knew how to do a lot of stuff such as change the face pics. Yes I am from Long Island and I was an Islander fan for about 20 years but you'll read more about that in the thread on the welcome board.

The new hack is coming along pretty well, almost finished with the title screens, then I will await the trade deadline in Feb. before completing the rosters and player pics. Best case scenario, it'll be done by the start of the playoffs. Worst case scenario, it'll be done by the time the Cup is raised.

Thanks so much for the rom. But I feel like an idiot because I can't get it to work. What am I doing wrong. Is it a patch or do I have to rename it or what? Is it for Genesis or Snes? Sorry for the trouble but I would'nt ask if I really did'nt want it. If someone could assist I would be grateful.

I still play Chris's 10th anniversary hack and I like it better then the rest, looking forward soo much to NHL MMVII. You all owe it to Chris and to yourself to play this game.

I guess I'll just quit the hacking game, seeing as mine and others hacks don't seem to measure up.

I guess I'll just quit the hacking game, seeing as mine and others hacks don't seem to measure up.

I remember you made a pretty sweet NHL 96 hack a few years ago. I'd love to try some of your other hacks...when is your site coming back up?

Sorry Mack, its just my opinion that the ratings are usually too high in most of the edits that come out. From a gameplay standpoint, I like more realistic ratings but what i really look forward is the steps you good people take to edit other aspects of the game like in the graphic department.

Hullie:

your "favorite way to score" gave me a good laugh.

thanks!

Mr. Hacks, I respect your work and appreciate it. Don't let the man get you down. Ive been awaiting your site's revival for some time now and eagerly anticipate said event. And to you and everyone else: has anyone ever edited the ice color for gens? I see what i believe is the cd version with white ice and circles instead of stars under the players and wonder if anyone has ever done that with the 16 bit version. It would be a keeper.

post-646-1168395488.gif

Hullie:

your "favorite way to score" gave me a good laugh.

thanks!

that is a rip from caddy shack. rodney dangerfield asked judge smail's wife if she wanted to make 14 dollars; the hard way.

Mr. Hacks, I respect your work and appreciate it. Don't let the man get you down. Ive been awaiting your site's revival for some time now and eagerly anticipate said event. And to you and everyone else: has anyone ever edited the ice color for gens? I see what i believe is the cd version with white ice and circles instead of stars under the players and wonder if anyone has ever done that with the 16 bit version. It would be a keeper.

Hey Hullie,

That was an edit I made which was actually the Genesis version. Just made the white ice and circles as a test, it can easily be added to any ROM. I prefer the circles over the stars.

-Evan

Hey Hullie,

That was an edit I made which was actually the Genesis version. Just made the white ice and circles as a test, it can easily be added to any ROM. I prefer the circles over the stars.

-Evan

If you could point me in the right direction, that would be sweet. Keep in mind though, Im no guru when it comes to hacking. Yeah, those features would be cool as hell. It looks great. Thanx man.

If you could point me in the right direction, that would be sweet. Keep in mind though, Im no guru when it comes to hacking. Yeah, those features would be cool as hell. It looks great. Thanx man.

How about it yo!