NHL'94 Forums

Full playoffs with 2 player teammates

rct8787

Hi all, im new to the forum i didnt know where to post this but me and my bro were trying to play a best of seven playoff series with the sabres, unfortunatly every time we finish our first game of the series our second game is magically switched to two players head to head, and we cant switch it back to teammates, has anyone else had this problem? and if its a bug are they aware and are they going to fix it. Also the automatic four minute boarding penalty for injuring a player, thats one thing i felt was odd even the two minute roughing penalty in the original, just dont like the fact that if u hurt someone its an automatic penalty, would be cool if they could fix that, but anyways my main concern is being able to play a full two player teammate playoff series, any feedback is appreciated and thank you.

4 minutes is more realistic. In real life if you draw blood it's 4 minutes. In NHLPA Hockey '93 injuring someone drew blood. It SHOULD draw blood in '94. Therefore, 4 minutes.

Yes... after the first game or round it makes the matchup only 2 head to head. It sucks but that's the way it's coded.

-Evan