NHL'94 Forums

Record for Hits in 5 min periods?

SSiG

So yeah, I was screwing around with my hack, which I'm still doing some work on, and was playing Nashville @ New Jersey as the Devils.

I won 4-3 in OT, but I think I came up with a record amount of hits in a game with 5 minute periods. You be the judge :P

NHL%2094%20-%20Measles%20Hack_002.bmp

Not bad Magus! Quite amazing in fact considering the low scoring game. (low scores = less stopages)

When I joined the community I was getting smoked regularly with my league team, the Islanders. I had to practice up.

Im guessing there are others that have hit more than this but its the best I've got captured.

Original ROM

post-180-1168469293_thumb.jpg

Not bad Magus! Quite amazing in fact considering the low scoring game. (low scores = less stopages)

When I joined the community I was getting smoked regularly with my league team, the Islanders. I had to practice up.

Im guessing there are others that have hit more than this but its the best I've got captured.

Original ROM

post-180-1168469293_thumb.jpg

Wow. 24-1 AND having tons of hits. Now that's something that's gonna keep me busy with to try to beat.