NHL'94 Forums

hokkeefan2... *sigh*

take_your_pill

yeah u coulda saved and logged i wouldnt have cared im way out my gms dont matter but thanks for being good sporty my woman was argueing with me as soon as i started gm and was impossible to play when ur screaming back and forth but the funny thing was that she was fkin being a biatch because i bought a ps2 and the first thing i did was open box and use controller for nhl94 lol ...so she was thinking what a waste of money 150$ for a controller hahahha

yeah u coulda saved and logged i wouldnt have cared im way out my gms dont matter but thanks for being good sporty my woman was argueing with me as soon as i started gm and was impossible to play when ur screaming back and forth but the funny thing was that she was fkin being a biatch because i bought a ps2 and the first thing i did was open box and use controller for nhl94 lol ...so she was thinking what a waste of money 150$ for a controller hahahha

just tell her... honey at least i didnt spend $600 for a PS3 just for a controller...

i was using good consumer strategy... :P