NHL'94 Forums

SNES Stats Extractor

Auggie

Guys, is there a way to make the same stat extractor or uploading system that exists for the Sega version of the game for SNES saved game states? I'd be interested in including such a system for leagues down the road, as well as for personal use.

Aug

• 3 years later...
Guys, is there a way to make the same stat extractor or uploading system that exists for the Sega version of the game for SNES saved game states? I'd be interested in including such a system for leagues down the road, as well as for personal use.

Aug

Does anyone have any interest in trying to create one of these? How difficult would it be? SNES needs one for sure! I'd be willing to do some dirty work if someone would help me get started and pushed in the right direction.

Are the hex offsets listed anywhere? It'd be good to have this as common knowledge so people can make web-based versions of this in their favourite language.

Personally I have no Idea. It might be in the original thread, I'll look for it. Could ask the creator [donch]

I tried following the instructions in the doc for that program, but it just errors saying "PATH NOT FOUND" when I try to import a game. :\ The offsets would be really helpful, I could just write my own!

What about this here: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic...rt=0#entry13052

is that what you're looking for? Check out all of Xstioph's reply's in that thread. He lists a whole bunch of offsets. Everything you need I'm pretty sure.

I made a stats extractor.. But It was not very user friendly.. I made it to emulate a season mode. Required Excel and s**t, I'm not sure I could even get back into it myself by now.. :) The offsets for pretty much everything should be on here somewhere.

Edited by Xstioph

If this was ever made I'd never play genesis again.

This stats keeping thing is the closest thing we got...I believe it extracts stats. I never figured out how to use it.

Is this the one that dadonch made for snes? If so....just open the saved state from your game in the program and it imports all the stats. It does not work for edited roms.

Is this the one that dadonch made for snes? If so....just open the saved state from your game in the program and it imports all the stats. It does not work for edited roms.

Is Dadonch still around? How much tinkering would it take to be able to use edited games in this program? I'm not really expecting you to know that but if he was around, it's a question I would ask him.

Then we can have stats for the next SNES classic?

I used this program today and its awesome, why hasn't anyone been using it for leagues yet?

good question...you can be the first:)

• 1 month later...