NHL'94 Forums

NHL MMVII

Chris

I'm actually really enjoying the moaning and whining coming out of Edmonton right now. Much of the Oiler's success has come on the backs of the Canucks and that is never forgotten.

There's going to be even more whining coming out of Edmonton tomorrow morning on the heels of the Flames waxing them tonight at Rexall Place. Poor, poor Oilers- NOT.

GO FLAMES GO!

There's going to be even more whining coming out of Edmonton tomorrow morning on the heels of the Flames waxing them tonight at Rexall Place. Poor, poor Oilers- NOT.

GO FLAMES GO!

I hear that! But I'm confused. Is the drop in the Oilers logo an oil drop or a tear drop? :D

post-885-1172969376_thumb.jpg

Lol I don't get the Luongo reference.

Well I'm leafs through and through, which doesn't say a lot regarding our status in the playoffs. But hey, we're what 65 years in the making to get another Stanley Cup haha.

WHERES THE NEW NHL WE WANT NEW WE WANT NEW!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cr0ssbar94

Chris,

do you know the offset in hex editor for the color of the star under the players? Everytime I edit the star color in hex editor, the blue line also changes color. Is there a way to edit the star without changing the color of the blue line?

I am pretty sure there is because I remember a long time ago, you had an "anniversary rom" that had gold stars around the players, and the blue line was still blue.

Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated!! Please reply!!

• 5 weeks later...

Hope this is still being worked on...it looks amazing! Finally got the original Sega CD version working on my GP2X, so now I can enjoy it anywhere! Anyways, goog luck getting it finished, looks like a major project!

• 3 weeks later...

Chris,

Any news on the progress of this project? I think there's a good amount of people curious for this release. I guess at this point you have to take into consideration all the offseason moves (unless it's strictly for the 2006-07 season).

Let us know!

-Evan

• 4 weeks later...

Chris has stopped working on this release due to the fact that he says that people are more interested in the ROM version.

As of now I am sure that plenty of you guys would like to see a CD version like NHL MMVII but Chris needs your enthusiasm and support for this project. I for one have my Sega CD hooked up always so I would still like to see this happen.

Chris has stopped working on this release due to the fact that he says that people are more interested in the ROM version.

As of now I am sure that plenty of you guys would like to see a CD version like NHL MMVII but Chris needs your enthusiasm and support for this project. I for one have my Sega CD hooked up always so I would still like to see this happen.

As do I! Man, that's all I play, i really was hoping for a new cd version. Maybe Nhl 08?

Only way Chris would make a new update is if a lot of people gave him encouragement and support that he so desperately needs. So people, gather 'round, hold hands and sing kum by ya...

I really thought there was a bunch of guys supporting and waiting for this project. No?

-Evan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This release has been canceled, I for one still have hope but Chris just wanted more people to be interested in it. I for one enjoyed the work he has done for this game and without it we wouldn't have this website.

That being said it's possible to play the SCD version online via a modded Xbox, I haven't tried it but I have heard of people doing it.

Guest cr0ssbar94
This release has been canceled, I for one still have hope but Chris just wanted more people to be interested in it. I for one enjoyed the work he has done for this game and without it we wouldn't have this website.

That being said it's possible to play the SCD version online via a modded Xbox, I haven't tried it but I have heard of people doing it.

Just another blow to the progress of editing these games. I love the sega CD version I support you CHRISSY!!!!!!!!! :)

• 2 months later...