NHL'94 Forums

Playoffs?!

clockwise

[untitled2lx7.gif

Playoffs?!.. Playoffs, you kidd'n me?!

It's been an arduous regular season but we've finally broken the tape.

For a while there it looked the league was trying to break RIp Van Winkles record and in prime position to die an ignominious death. Though we aren't out of the woods hopefully this will defibrillate the league so to speak and get the large 2on2 fan base (Bob from North Dakota) something to cheer about.

People who know me know I'm not a black and white guy but I had to make some decisions and hand out some FF's and draws.

I've declared the remaining games:

Losses for Hartford since they disbanded at 0-6.

The matchup: Edmonton @ San Jose a win for Edmonton since The Sharks made no attempt to arrange a matchup.

The contests between Chicago and San Jose a draw.

So. At the duration of the regular season the standing are:

Pittsburgh clockwise / aim: jesusplaysnhl94 - Cam Kneely / aim: vocally caged

10-0

Los Angeles HABS / aim: canadiansfan66 - IAmFleury'sHipCheck / aim: Ericanthony76

8-2

Chicago addisonbr / aim: addisonbr - Newjerseykillers / monkeyjuice1702

4-4-2

Edmonton DaDonch44 / aim: DaDonch44 - Tesslog / aim: Tesslog

4-6

San Jose skoolyardpuck / aim: skoolyardpuck - thegr8199kings / aim: thegr8199kings

3-5-2

Hartford Goblue / aim: GoBLue2400 - Ranatoro / aim: Ranatoro

0-10

The site hasn't been updated yet, but with the aformentioned standings here are the first round matchups:

Edmonton (4 seed) will face Pittsburgh (1 seed)

and Chicago(3 seed) will meet Los Angeles (2 seed)[/b]

I'll get in touch with Malachku and see if we can get things underway before the week is out.

• 4 weeks later...

The matchup between PITT and EDM was completed 2 weeks ago. PITT won 4 games to none. I want to thank DaDonch44 and Logan for filling in as interim head coaches.

I haven't decided what to do about the showdown between CHI and LA. But I will before this coming Sunday (Feb/18).

Measures will be taken next season to ensure that this dosen't happen again. In all likely hood the league will also return to it's tried and true 4 team format.

The matchup between PITT and EDM was completed 2 weeks ago. PITT won 4 games to none. I want to thank DaDonch44 and Logan for filling in as interim head coaches.

I haven't decided what to do about the showdown between CHI and LA. But I will before this coming Sunday (Feb/18).

Measures will be taken next season to ensure that this dosen't happen again. In all likely hood the league will also return to it's tried and true 4 team format.

Would also like to get the CHI-LA series completed... When is good for the other three of you (us)? I can play any night this week except Thursday and will be logged on.

Would also like to get the CHI-LA series completed... When is good for the other three of you (us)? I can play any night this week except Thursday and will be logged on.

As of right now, i can play anytime of any day this week except tomorrow from 12-4 pm Central.

Deadline has come and gone.

When I saw MJ a few days ago I told him you guys were looking for him and gave him a link to this thread. I'll give monkeyjuice untill Tuesday the 20th to reply or LA advances into the finals by way of FF.

Just got back from Wyoming, looks like there was a deadline that came and went.

I have no problems acquiescing to a FF and certainly would accept that ruling from the commish.

If folks are interested in actually playing the games for the sake of playoff integrity, I'd be willing to take on any available teammate to get these done. I suppose we'd have to consider MJ officially AWOL or something along those lines, but that doesn't seem inaccurate.

Just got back from Wyoming, looks like there was a deadline that came and went.

I have no problems acquiescing to a FF and certainly would accept that ruling from the commish.

If folks are interested in actually playing the games for the sake of playoff integrity, I'd be willing to take on any available teammate to get these done. I suppose we'd have to consider MJ officially AWOL or something along those lines, but that doesn't seem inaccurate.

If you wanted to actually play the games... i would be willing to offer my services to fill in...

however, since i have already filled in for edmonton... it would be up to the commish to allow me to join another team...

i just want to help make the 2on2 league successful... :)

If you wanted to actually play the games... i would be willing to offer my services to fill in...

however, since i have already filled in for edmonton... it would be up to the commish to allow me to join another team...

i just want to help make the 2on2 league successful... <_<

addison,

When MJ spoke to me over the weekend I offered him an extension and he declined.

While Donch could fill the voild left by MJ at this point the season has gotten far too long in the tooth and it's best to put an end to this asap (hopefully this weekend).

Your welcome to come back for season 3 if you like.

addison,

When MJ spoke to me over the weekend I offered him an extension and he declined.

While Donch could fill the voild left by MJ at this point the season has gotten far too long in the tooth and it's best to put an end to this asap (hopefully this weekend).

Your welcome to come back for season 3 if you like.

def. understandable...

i will be back for the next season...

good luck to both teams in the finals...