NHL'94 Forums

exhibition game

joekalteich

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm always up for exhibition games. I'm still trying to find a team that really clicks as far as my playing style. Ottawa is amazing offensively, but their defence and goalie really stink. I might end up picking them anyway and just figuring out a way to shut down the other teams offence...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all nice to find people out there like my self who still love the old school games, also online now is the cats butt. Anyways im here to let u all know my Aim address and that im on most of time look for Practice Games Thank!

Aim:StreetLavallee

post-971-1174858638.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a friendly reminder that if you're posting for a game and you're new here (or somewhat new...), please post if you play gens or snes so we dont bother adding players for the wrong console to our AIM lists :dal_skater_hand_grab:

Just a friendly reminder that if you're posting for a game and you're new here (or somewhat new...), please post if you play gens or snes so we dont bother adding players for the wrong console to our AIM lists :lol:

it's already been looked after.. :dal_skater_hand_grab:

http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3537

• 3 years later...

I am a newb to this forum but a NHL94 junkie! Please add me to your AIM as I welcome any challengers...also I want to ensure everything is up and running. I am using SNES emulator.

AIM: bobgio90

Thanks!

welcome to the site bud....

add these guys to your aim...and request a game with them!

http://nhl94online.com/html/teamlist.php?lg=7&sublg=SNES