Sign in to follow this  
IAmFleury'sHipCheck

LA vs. Chicago

Habs and Addison,

Monkeyjuice and I will be on this evening around 7:45 central time. Lets try to do this. If you can't do it tonight, leave a message here on what times work good for you. Lata guys!

Eric

Habs and Addison,

Monkeyjuice and I will be on this evening around 7:45 central time. Lets try to do this. If you can't do it tonight, leave a message here on what times work good for you. Lata guys!

Eric

Hmm. I'll try to be there. I'm probably somewhere between 70-85% to make it.

Habs and Addison,

Eric

Ait - where is everyone?

Ait - where is everyone?

sorry man, i don't see habs anywhere. I think he got addicted to online Go-Fish last I heard. Next time you check in, just reply with some times that would work for you and we'll go from there. I'm flexible on times.

sorry man, i don't see habs anywhere. I think he got addicted to online Go-Fish last I heard. Next time you check in, just reply with some times that would work for you and we'll go from there. I'm flexible on times.

Tomorrow is not great, but Friday/Saturday/Sunday early-to-mid evenings are okay. I can probably squeeze something in mid-day during the week, but not the weekend.

Tomorrow is not great, but Friday/Saturday/Sunday early-to-mid evenings are okay. I can probably squeeze something in mid-day during the week, but not the weekend.

I'm good with any of these, how about everyone else?

I'm available all night tonight, starting at about 7:30pm EST. Would like to get these games done...

I got on around 9 pm est tonight but I haven't been seeing Monkeyjuice around at all for the past couple days.

I got on around 9 pm est tonight but I haven't been seeing Monkeyjuice around at all for the past couple days.

Got ahold of monkeyjuice's brother last night... he said he's been sick for awhile. I just told him to pass on the message that we're looking to schedule our playoff game when he gets better. Hopefully we can get that in soon.