NHL'94 Forums

My first game

dmac

An hour ago I played my very first online game of NHL 94 online. Well actually it was the NHL 2007 update but whatever. I (Vancouver Canucks) was playing against DaDonch44 (New York Rangers) and it was the funnest game I have ever played. It was pretty exciting, but I managed to pull off a 3-0 shutout win. Just to win my first game, I felt GREAT! But then I played SSiG on the original NHL 94 and I lost 4-2 (Vancouver - me, Toronto - SSiG).

Anyways, I would just like to know who else got a shutout on their first ever online game.

My 1st win was against Setar I think. I got lucky and knocked him off in overtime as either Detroit or NY Rangers.

My 1st shutout came in the Draft League, a 2-0 Devils win over the Maple Leafs I think.

An hour ago I played my very first online game of NHL 94 online. Well actually it was the NHL 2007 update but whatever. I (Vancouver Canucks) was playing against DaDonch44 (New York Rangers) and it was the funnest game I have ever played. It was pretty exciting, but I managed to pull off a 3-0 shutout win. Just to win my first game, I felt GREAT! But then I played SSiG on the original NHL 94 and I lost 4-2 (Vancouver - me, Toronto - SSiG).

Anyways, I would just like to know who else got a shutout on their first ever online game.

hehe dude... youre a little mistaken... i beat you 3-0 New York was in white...

:)

hehe dude... youre a little mistaken... i beat you 3-0 New York was in white...

:lol:

Your wrong buddy. I was the Canucks and I was the home team and i scored my first goal when your goalie backed up into the net! Ill prove it to you by beating you again.

Your wrong buddy. I was the Canucks and I was the home team and i scored my first goal when your goalie backed up into the net! Ill prove it to you by beating you again.

yeah you were the home team and you were in the dark jerseys.... you spent the whole game shooting the puck from the other side of the ice...

check the rosters... Martin Straka who had 2 goals is on the Rangers...

get your story straight its not cool to post on here that you beat someone when you really didnt...

nice try though :lol:

yeah you were the home team and you were in the dark jerseys.... you spent the whole game shooting the puck from the other side of the ice...

check the rosters... Martin Straka who had 2 goals is on the Rangers...

get your story straight its not cool to post on here that you beat someone when you really didnt...

nice try though :lol:

Whoa this is really really weird because on my computer i beat you 3-0 but on yours it was like a totaly different game going on. Maybe it's something wrong with the connection because of course I would remember what happened in my VERY FIRST ONLINE GAME EVER! We should have a rematch sometime.

Whoa this is really really weird because on my computer i beat you 3-0 but on yours it was like a totaly different game going on. Maybe it's something wrong with the connection because of course I would remember what happened in my VERY FIRST ONLINE GAME EVER! We should have a rematch sometime.

thats fine man we can play anytime you want to...

b/c if you did beat me... i would have no problem with this thread... but since at least to me it was untrue i spoke up... :lol:

Next time I'll make sure I take screen shots of each of my goals :(

well we played again and it desyncd after 2 periods...

but i took a save state of it.... and used one of the online programs to create an excel file of it...here is a pic of it

again i was the rangers... dmac the canucks

post-707-1169326684_thumb.jpg

well we played again and it desyncd after 2 periods...

but i took a save state of it.... and used one of the online programs to create an excel file of it...here is a pic of it

again i was the rangers... dmac the canucks

WTF?!?! how about next time you make sure you have the exact same file as me or else we'll never actually have a REAL online game when were both playing the exact same game! My game i was beating you 3-0 and then it desynced.

WTF?!?! how about next time you make sure you have the exact same file as me or else we'll never actually have a REAL online game when were both playing the exact same game! My game i was beating you 3-0 and then it desynced.

keep dreamin' buddy.... :(

i have the same files as everyone else here

Wow, that's some bitchin online bickering. Quality.