NHL'94 Forums

Some more potential records?

SSiG

I have a pair of screenshots to present to show that I am indeed the worst passer online. Funny how both of these games were wins for me :)

nhl94_000.JPG

&

nhl94_001.JPG

Are these close to the record for worst passing in a win? :P

Thing is: This is the norm for me :)

My passing % usually never goes over 40%

lol o well it doesnt really matter unless u lose . u beat me anyways :P

I need passers anonymous. Usually I range about 70% with 100-120 passes (5 mins). With 20 minuite periods I can register 300-500 passes at 60-70%. Against the CPU about 80%. I Suppose I'm a complusive passer.

Clockwise says : " I need passers anonymous. Usually I range about 70% with 100-120 passes (5 mins). With 20 minuite periods I can register 300-500 passes at 60-70%. Against the CPU about 80%. I Suppose I'm a complusive passer"

I usually , in 5 minutes periods register, about , 80-90 passes, and my passing procent is average between 85-95 %.

I usually never play other than 5 minute period games but i tryed it last night with Anaheim against Chigaco, ( manual line-changes + icings + offsides were on, naturally) ten minutes periods. I got totally 216 passes ( I was trying to give them all the time) , and my percent was 97%.

So i guess you're right Clockwise, it ain't that hard to get good passing percent if you concentrate to right matters when u are in the box.

Those horrible passer ratings with a win were against me in my first online games ever. Thanks for helping me set up online play SSIG. In my defense we did go to OT in both those games but I think SSIG was letting up on me a bit. Once we got to OT he disposed of me rather quickly.

:lol: Had a blast playing, what is the process to get into an league now?

I wasn't going easy on you. I'm just not that good until I get my controller :lol:

I would of had some major carple if I was rocking the keyboard. I was using a playstation controller.

I fight for those who play with the keyboard, even though I will be using a controller. I intend on winning the Spring league I'm in this season, and atributing it to the hard times with the keyboard that made me tough. Just watch angryjay, I'm going to strike a blow for past and present keyboard players! :lol:

I really don't see why everyone wants controllers so much. Maybe just because I have small hands so I don't notice but can someone explain to me why so many people want controllers?

I really don't see why everyone wants controllers so much. Maybe just because I have small hands so I don't notice but can someone explain to me why so many people want controllers?

I played my first 2500 games or so with a Sega controller. For me, playing with a keyboard would be like having to learn to walk around on my hands. Possible, but not my comfort zone.