NHL'94 Forums

Sega CD NHL 94

Ok, there has been some debate, people don't think that the Sega CD version of 94 is that different, playing the game in an emulator is handy and being able to play 94 online is cool but I'm telling you that this site is getting off track.

I love the work that Wboy, Mack, Swos and others have put into the game but just sitting here and playing NHL 94 online will not get us anywhere. I will never give up hope that someday someone will get a clue to maybe this site or another and improve this game to what we want it to be.

If it wasn't for the initial work by Chris and me and a few others, this great site would not exist. If we are ever going to improve this game and get someone's attention that can actually do something about it we need to focus more evenly on playing 94 and editing it.

My friends and I only play the CD version and we are all looking forward to playing Chris's NHL MMVII release.