NHL'94 Forums

Sharks esacpe in 6

angryjay93

In a back and forth series where Sharks forwards took turns lighting the lamp, the sharks escaped in 6 games as they dug themselves out of deficit after deficit. This reporter doesnt recall the details of the games as they were played at a blinding pace, but more details will follow once the box scores come out.

Game 1: 5-1 SJ

Game 2: 5-4 OT BOS

Game 3: 6-4 SJ

Game 4: 5-4 SJ

Game 5: 9-7 BOS

Game 6: 4-3 SJ

A real up and down series that featured some hard hitting and some crazy goals. Boston put up one hell of a fight as Garnter asserted himself on the Sharks all throughout the series.

Good match EA, you have no idea how fortunate i feel to get out of this one alive.

Great series, A to the J. If only the game ended after the 1st period, I would be in a lot better shape right now. No lead was safe with you thanks to your persistent and diligent front line. I'm still trying to comprehend what happened to the 1-timers in our series since I thought they would play a much more significant offensive factor.

I have no complaints about the uncontrollable gameplay that can sometimes take place when the NHL gods decide to frown on you, I simply was outplayed by a fierce competitor. Good luck to you in the rest of the playoffs.