NHL'94 Forums

Evan's Welcome Message

Evan

Evan, thanks for creating this wonderful website, so good to see there are others whose passion for NHL 94 is on my level!! Keep up the good work.

Thomas, Detroit-MI

Frickin' awesome to find this site is alive and kickin. What's up Thomas. Thanks for directing me to this website. Evan, you rule. I can't believe this site is real. I thought I was a very small minority as an NHL 94 junkie. Can't wait to get more involved in the action. By the way, I think you have 18 dekes, Thomas. Perhaps you forgot the double reverse around-the-world.

P.S.- Dirk the Jerk has his eye on you.

-----KAP-----

Frickin' awesome to find this site is alive and kickin. What's up Thomas. Thanks for directing me to this website. Evan, you rule. I can't believe this site is real. I thought I was a very small minority as an NHL 94 junkie. Can't wait to get more involved in the action. By the way, I think you have 18 dekes, Thomas. Perhaps you forgot the double reverse around-the-world.

P.S.- Dirk the Jerk has his eye on you.

-----KAP-----

2 things you don't f**k with . . . Texas, and Dirk 'The Jerk' Graham. What? People, please, you didn't think we'd allow Goulet to ever soil the ice in Chicago with his petilence and below average mediocrity, did you? Kap, welcome to NHL94 paradise . . .

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Daniel from Vancouver here (guess which team I support...). I can't believe a site like this exists. It's wonderful! Back in the NES days, I would play Ice Hockey over and over. Then years passed, and my neighbour got NHL '94 for SNES, and we played it so many times, we must have won a thousand Stanley Cups. Then I got a PlayStation and NHL '98 kept me busy for a long time. I actually got it from a guy who got it as a gift, even though he didn't like hockey that much, so he traded it to me for the Demo Disc that came with my PS. Probably one of the best trades ever. It ranks among Stojanov-for-Naslund.

This reminds me, I've noticed that you refer to the 'classics' as the 2-D series of games. What do you think of 98 for PS? It was 3-D, but I feel that it was just as fun as '94. It's a lot better than the newer ones out there, anyway. They try to make things too complicated. The old games were just pure fun.

Also, the reason I found this site was that I'm looking for sprites of players and goalies. Can someone please help me out? I need as many movement/position shots as possible, such as "player/goalie facing forward", "player/goalie moving forward", "player/goalie moving left", facing left, facing back, right, etc. I only need one team's colours, though more would be nice as it saves me some editing work. Maybe some shooting or diving shots, too, would be nice, but like the colours, they aren't necessary. I can't figure out how to run the emulator/hacking software, otherwise I could extract them myself. All the ones I see scattered around the site are either too low quality or they're just not the right angle, or they're obscured. Some that look like the ones in the banner at the top of the forums would be nice. What do I need them for? Well... I'm going to use them in a game in RPG maker... please don't ask.

Anyway, if you can help, thanks a lot! If you can't, it's alright; I'll try to get the emulator working. See you later!

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I was Just Wondering when the new season is going to start up?

It really depends on what league you're speaking of since there's a couple different ones that all use this site. However, this link has the latest update for the classic 94 league...

http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3031

Also, try to enter your questions in the appropriate section within the forum. This is the welcome area. If you don't know where your question should go, there's a general comments/questions bucket that you can always use. Welcome to the site and have fun!

• 2 years later...
  • 11 years later...
On 3/3/2005 at 12:19 PM, Evan said:

Welcome to the NHL94 Forum!

This is a forum where you can talk about anything related to NHL94, the video game created by Electronic Arts.

Feel free to ask any questions and read the forum rules before creating or replying to a post.

Enjoy!!!

Hi @Evanis there a way to request a topic to be pinned to the top of the specific section of the forum. Just wondering as there is beginning to have more content on NHL 95 and was wondering if we can do one like the Master List of 94 Roms by kingraph?

38 minutes ago, UltraMagnus said:

specific section of the forum

Hint, hint...  ;)

Got a whole section dedicated to just it.

https://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/forum/11-nhl-95/

Edited by Sauce
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, UltraMagnus said:

Hi @Evanis there a way to request a topic to be pinned to the top of the specific section of the forum. Just wondering as there is beginning to have more content on NHL 95 and was wondering if we can do one like the Master List of 94 Roms by kingraph?

Wow, quoting something from 15 years ago - impressive!  What @Sauce said, can use the '95 forum for rom posts.

-Evan

21 hours ago, UltraMagnus said:

Let me know what topic it is, I can pin it to the top of the nhl95 section

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2021 at 9:13 AM, chaos said:

Let me know what topic it is, I can pin it to the top of the nhl95 section

Hey @chaos Ive created another master list of Non-Hockey games.  Can we pin it to the top in the Genesis Rom section?

Master List of GENS Non-Hockey Roms - Genesis Roms - NHL'94 Forums

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thought this would be as good as place as any to comment that the update to the front page of the site looks great. Nicely done.

Forum users tend to bypass the frontpage so today might be a good day to check it out again.  https://nhl94.com

Edited by Knobbe
  • Love 1
  • Like 1