NHL'94 Forums

Does anyone actually use this?

dmac

I was wondering if anyone actually uses this section called "Other Classic EA NHL Titles". The only one that I've seen people ever use is the NHL 93 and NHL 95. I don't think it's necessary to have all the other ones when nobody ever takes a look at them. Take NHL 97 for example. This is only the THIRD topic EVER! I would just like to know why there are all these extra sections that nobody ever uses.

I was wondering if anyone actually uses this section called "Other Classic EA NHL Titles". The only one that I've seen people ever use is the NHL 93 and NHL 95. I don't think it's necessary to have all the other ones when nobody ever takes a look at them. Take NHL 97 for example. This is only the THIRD topic EVER! I would just like to know why there are all these extra sections that nobody ever uses.

'Cause they're eminently logical, and it doesn't really cost anything to have them available.

The 16- bit EA hockey series is just that, a series. 94 just happens to be widely regarded as "the best." However, most folks who have owned 94, continued to buy the latest titles through the years. Therefore, many people still have an interest in the other titles. Our holy father (Evan) has simply provided a home for everyone who was a fan of this series. So yes, "eminently logical" describes it best. So what if no one usually posts for NHL 96. So many new people come across this site that the odds are good they may prefer the other titles.

post-646-1169958582_thumb.jpg

post-646-1169958618_thumb.jpg