NHL'94 Forums

Nhl 07 for SNES, will it ever happen :(

do you gusy think there will ever be an updated snes one? I see genesis is getitng all the attention, and there isnt a big demmand for the snes version

i am a die hard snes fan of it and thank you to MACK for showing me his from 2002-03 its awesome

who usually makes the roms? wboy? wboy if youre listening, PLEASE!!! SNES please!!!

I know how to hex edit NHL 94 for SNES but I'm just not interested because that version of the game just flat out sucks. However, I would be VERY interested in hacking NHL 95 for SNES because fixing the ratings flaws in it would present a good challenge, however last I heard, NHL 95 for SNES was just unhackable because its in a completely different format from the rest of the games.

I know how to hex edit NHL 94 for SNES but I'm just not interested because that version of the game just flat out sucks. However, I would be VERY interested in hacking NHL 95 for SNES because fixing the ratings flaws in it would present a good challenge, however last I heard, NHL 95 for SNES was just unhackable because its in a completely different format from the rest of the games.

chris PLEASE DO IT for snes 94!!!!!!!

I've made a bunch of hacks for SNES NHL 94, but only released one, with the Olympic teams. One big down side is that I have no idea how to edit images and such. Editing teams, player, ratings etc. is pretty easy, only time consuming. There's even an editor for names, lines and dresses, but you still have to edit the stats and "best line" manually by hex editing. But getting it to look good is harder. The latest I've done was an 2007 All Star edition, with the All Star team rosters from this years edition. Complete with dresses, stats and all that. Shame I just can't make the NHL logo gray instead of orange.

The group of people supporting the SNES version is starting to grow, at least so it seems, unless most of them get scared away by the gens players hatred against SNES. Maybe someone with programming skills and an eye for SNES NHL 94 will show up...

:blink:B):lol: