NHL'94 Forums

Can you play bin files on a modded xbox??

mariomania

is it possible to play BIN files on the xbox or ps2s that are modded?

the genesis games on my xbox are not bin but rathee .smc

will it still read the NHL 2007 update?? cause im going to get my friend to put it on?

I've got a modded xbox. You can definately play the updated or hacked roms.

Are you sure you are looking in the genesis directory? .smc are SNES roms. .bin are sega roms.

is it possible to play BIN files on the xbox or ps2s that are modded?

the genesis games on my xbox are not bin but rathee .smc

will it still read the NHL 2007 update?? cause im going to get my friend to put it on?

yes, the name of the genesis emulator for xbox escapes me at the moment, but it will play the edited BINs (and even the NHL94 Sega CD ISO if you get your hands on it).

Can you play Sega Genesis games on a regular slim PS2? Because my buddy is giving me a CD with like a bunch of different emulators with a bunch of different games and I was wondering if I could play it on the PS2. Anybody know if I can?

And on another note, would it be possible to get just a regular sega game (preferably NHL 94 of course :P ) on the slim PS2 like without all the other emulators and all the other crap? That would be sweet.

I've got cd's with genesis roms on, and an emulator, that runs on my ps2. It runs a bit "so so" though, but playable I guess, but I'd prefer tv-out instead to get way better timing. Although note that you need a modded ps2 to run burned cd's. There's a swap magic for pstwo as well though, but I've never tried swap magic, I've got a dms3 chip...

:blink: