NHL'94 Forums

I'm itching....

IPv6Freely

Hey guys,

The Spring season is going to be delayed longer than anticipated. We should have the new rules posted on the site very soon (in a few days) as the admin team has been helping to finalize. Also, I've been working on the new website layout for the past couple of weeks and hoping to have that up soon as well.

The major delay has been the database/backend guys working on the site have not had time to make progress. At this point, the earliest the leagues could begin is sometime in April. Sorry for the delay, but once these updates are made the seasons can go pretty quick. In other words, we'll still be able to do 2 seasons in 2007. Of course, if we decide to add all the player stats for the Fall 2007 leagues and on, then this will take some time to setup and layout properly as well.

We'll keep you updated, thanks for being patient.

-Evan

If you need help, I'm available.

And yeah, IAmFleury... I've been checking almost every day as well. Considering the forum went dead after the spring 06 season, so I stopped checking in an subsequently missed the signups for the fall league, I really don't want that to happen again!

• 1 month later...

We were making some good progress but now have been hit with the day jobs taking over again. We've been working on the new website, hoping to have it up soon. It sucks that we have to drag this out so long, but there's no other option. The registration page is being updated for the new league, and we'll have updates as soon as we have stuff done.

We can't rush anything, so again, if guys want to setup other leagues in the meantime they are more than welcome to. We apologize for this dry stretch but once it ends we should be smooth sailing for a while.

-Evan

• 2 weeks later...
We were making some good progress but now have been hit with the day jobs taking over again. We've been working on the new website, hoping to have it up soon. It sucks that we have to drag this out so long, but there's no other option. The registration page is being updated for the new league, and we'll have updates as soon as we have stuff done.

We can't rush anything, so again, if guys want to setup other leagues in the meantime they are more than welcome to. We apologize for this dry stretch but once it ends we should be smooth sailing for a while.

-Evan

I just don't get how we couldn't just do 1 more season as it was and you guys could make the changes while the season was going on? It's just a shame that we're going to lose so many of the original players. I know personally... I haven't played a game since the Fall league ended (althought most others appear to be).

I think there will be some forgiveness if things are not 100% right of the hop... I just wanna get some games in before I totally lose interest.

Are we talking about weeks? or months?

Hey Rocco,

We should be talking weeks for registration dates. We're not doing another season with the old setup because we want the new system to be the next league. If it makes anyone feel better they can view the new website at http://nhl94online.com/index2007.php. Please keep in mind things on that site are still being worked on, so please don't fill out the reg form. It's just preview for now.

Thanks.

-Evan

hah monthly check-in... yeah. This is how I missed signups last fall, forum was just so dead that I stopped coming. Then one day I check and BAM! Registration JUST closed!

*EDIT*

Apparently there is no time frame to check back.... http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3294

brutal.