NHL'94 Forums

So I just downloaded the PC version of this game

dalstarsfan

I would just like to know where I can download NHL 95 for PC...after seeing the screen shot of it, it looks totally sharp and awesome- not to mention the fact that it apparently has a full season mode and it plays like NHL94 for Genesis, not the NHL95 Genesis gameplay.

Any help on this would be much appreciated- which emulator do I need to download for it to work??? Thank you in advance!! B)

GO FLAMES GO!

Thanks to wboy, I went and got it. it is very sharp and is what 95 should have been. and I , too have had sound probs. it does have the sound of an atari 2600 or something. but the game itself is sweet. lots of upgrades from 94.

by the way, wboy has laid it out on a silver platter for noobs like me. you can find it in the " NHL 95: a hackers dream" thread in editing the game.

thanks again mr. wboy. you are a god.

Thanks to wboy, I went and got it. it is very sharp and is what 95 should have been. and I , too have had sound probs. it does have the sound of an atari 2600 or something. but the game itself is sweet. lots of upgrades from 94.

by the way, wboy has laid it out on a silver platter for noobs like me. you can find it in the " NHL 95: a hackers dream" thread in editing the game.

thanks again mr. wboy. you are a god.

Hullie,

I would really appreciate it if you could help me out with this project, I am a total noob when it comes to stuff like this and I REALLY want to try NHL95 PC version. I was able to download the ZIP file from the website and then used TUGZIP to unzip the file. I also downloaded DOSBOX, but that is kind of where I am stuck. Can you tell me exactly what to type in the prompt for DOSBOX to load the game?

I would also appreciate it if you could tell me a little about the game- I am completely intrigued by just two screenshots that I have seen. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! B)

AIM- hockeyman1983cgy

E-MAIL- hockeyman1983@hotmail.com

Hullie,

I would really appreciate it if you could help me out with this project, I am a total noob when it comes to stuff like this and I REALLY want to try NHL95 PC version. I was able to download the ZIP file from the website and then used TUGZIP to unzip the file. I also downloaded DOSBOX, but that is kind of where I am stuck. Can you tell me exactly what to type in the prompt for DOSBOX to load the game?

I would also appreciate it if you could tell me a little about the game- I am completely intrigued by just two screenshots that I have seen. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :blink:

AIM- hockeyman1983cgy

E-MAIL- hockeyman1983@hotmail.com

well, my recommendation is to go with a frontend program for dosbox. i have defend v2 beta. just follow the instructions with the frontend and you should be good. i think i got pretty lucky getting it to work. its a pretty sweet game though and should be worth the time f-ing with it.

post-646-1171775503_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
can you tell me where you downloaded it? i love this game and i'd love to play it again, i read the hackers dream thread but i don't have a download manager so i can't download it

I got mine from here:

http://www.gamefabrique.com/nhl-95.html

works perfect, no sound problems at all.

Oh, this game is taking me back to my late teens & early twenties.... I think I'm gonna have to buy a controller for my computer now! =)

ta!

I got mine from here:

http://www.gamefabrique.com/nhl-95.html

works perfect, no sound problems at all.

Oh, this game is taking me back to my late teens & early twenties.... I think I'm gonna have to buy a controller for my computer now! =)

ta!

mmmm.. from this site i can download the GENS version of NHL95.. not PC version....