NHL'94 Forums

Moog holds boston back

theMman

The Don Sweeney (32) is Boston's greatest asset. I know it's been stated before that he's one of the best defenseman, but how can he be ranked a 74? If he blows on anyone, they take a hard dive. He's nearly impossible to knock down (unless the whistle blows- then he's fair game). AND he's got an amazingly hard shot, yet not that accurate.

He puts boston into contention as all-time best team, but Moog is the weak link. If they had a decent goalie, would they be unstoppable?

What a team boston is though. Oates and Neely run the fast breaks with the hard-hitting and quick-shooting bourque in support.

I love 'em.

when playing as Boston, I pull Moog and Sweeney for Blue and Wesley (neither a huge upgrade, but preferences, both). I also like Jimmy Carson (not sure how that got into this thread....).

Moog looks like Hannibal Lecter in his player pic. Like he's ready to gnaw on a brotha.

Adam (Quaker) Oates was one of the premier playmakers in the game, and one of the best passers ever. Had he remained in St. Louis Hull would have had at least a few more 60 goal seasons (none of which he had once Oates departed). He was a allaround class act, unselfish player. I allways like playing with Oates in '94.

Moog looks like Hannibal Lecter in his player pic. Like he's ready to gnaw on a brotha.

Adam (Quaker) Oates was one of the premier playmakers in the game, and one of the best passers ever. Had he remained in St. Louis Hull would have had at least a few more 60 goal seasons (none of which he had once Oates departed). He was a allaround class act, unselfish player. I allways like playing with Oates in '94.

ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-646-1171909225.gif