NHL'94 Forums

how to edit the game

I don't have them but they are fairly easy to find. Open the file, go to view, then codec then select 4bpp linear. then go to pallete, format, 9bpp Genesis. Use the up and down and right and left arrows to manipulate the screen until the first tile of the logo you want is in the upper left portion of the screen. Then go to Image, canvas size and put 6 under colums and 4 under rows.

Hey,

I have the ISO broken into 7 parts for download on the downloads page: http://nhl94.com/html/multimedia/downloads.asp.

When you un-rar these into 1 file they become track01.ISO.

Hope that helps!

-Evan

Do you mean have that music played when teams score? Or have it playing like at the startup screen or ingame setup screen?

There was a thread explaining the track setup, maybe it was for burning the CD. If I find it, I'll link it.

-Evan

Keep this handy, it's the track setup for the audio mp3's to properly work - http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2947#

As for the music changes, you'd have to figure out which audio files are used at each arena. Then, replace those "goal songs" with the one you'd like. I don't know if someone has all this info already, so a little trial and error is probably what you'll need to do.

-Evan

I'm sorry, you can always rename it to whatever you like after it creates the ISO file. I thought I left it as track01, but maybe it creates the ISO called nhl94.

Sorry about that!

Chris..I said in Tile Edit Pro not Tile Molester

It won't matter, find them in TM, and they be the same offset in TLP.

When you find them you'll release they have shared tiles (assuming you aren't actually talking about the rink logos) at which point you'll release you probably should be using the 30 team hack with unshared tiles to make life easier.

I need the track numbers for the scoring tunes...the songs that play when the home team scores. I have changed these:

Buffalo

Calgary

NY Rangers

Ottawa?

St. Louis

I need the numbers for the rest of the songs. This list will be updated as I change more scoring tunes.

EDIT: Dallas and Vancouver added

Alright.. Not trying to be rude or anything, just thought I might tell you before someone starts flamming you. No need to create a new thread for everything you wanna say, post in one of the other active threads, especially since this is on the same topic.

:rolleyes:

i want for my hack to skip ot and go to repeated shootouts until someone wins. Is this possible and how do I pull it off?

unless you can decipher the disembled rom, don't bother. Even then, it no easy feat and you may not be able to achieve exactly what you require.