NHL'94 Forums

When will this lockout END!!!!

kgman

Evan has total control in the nhl94 world as his monopoly just keeps growing weve had some rogue leagues but nothing can come close to the nhl94.com league. The only thing we can do as players is setup the nhl94pa. So iI would like to shake this up a little since it been so dead here recently so what should we ask for but dont be too liberal with demands cause big brother Evan might edit u out !!!!!!!LOL

What exactly are our demands?

Maybe we need to come up with a list and then propose it, then get it turned down, lose a whole season, then realize how unrealistic our demands are, and how overpaid our players are, then end up with less than what we started with.

What exactly are our demands?

Maybe we need to come up with a list and then propose it, then get it turned down, lose a whole season, then realize how unrealistic our demands are, and how overpaid our players are, then end up with less than what we started with.

Oh come on, something like that would NEVER happen!

well as a first demand i think we should be compensated for road trips (playing 12 games in two nights) organizing all those games really take away from our sex lives so i think evan should setup an online dating service for nhlpa members!! ................................PS we need to have someone create a new profile with a trevor linden icon skating around

who do u think wll be first to cross the line in this lockout ....does Evan have a list of replacement players ??? i think hokke would be first to cross he is def the weakest link in the rntire nhl94pa!

well as a first demand i think we should be compensated for road trips (playing 12 games in two nights) organizing all those games really take away from our sex lives so i think evan should setup an online dating service for nhlpa members!! ................................PS we need to have someone create a new profile with a trevor linden icon skating around

Can we request an increase on our per diem money- I mean, how are we supposed to survive and feed our families when we are playing 12 games in two nights and not receiving proper compensation?

who do u think wll be first to cross the line in this lockout ....does Evan have a list of replacement players ??? i think hokke would be first to cross he is def the weakest link in the rntire nhl94pa!

lmao....

ya theres probably a bunch of scabs ready to play. (GENS C-H league)

I agree form the NHL94PA!

On a side note kgman, I noticed another one of your relatives signed up for nhl94online. His name is Alex. Is this your brother?

The whole family is going to be here soon.

-Evan

On a side note kgman, I noticed another one of your relatives signed up for nhl94online. His name is Alex. Is this your brother?

The whole family is going to be here soon.

-Evan

Yes were like the staals of nhl94.com ....my cousin alex (AGMAN) my cousin Micheal (KGBOY) and ME KGMAN! ........You all have much to fear Agman is on top his game and looking to win the cup ....he had mastered the art of Roenick ....if he gets CHI in the draft well u migh as well give him the cup .....OUr battles are legendary and u can say Kgman is a money player cause we have played 20 dollar best of 5 since 94 came out thats how kgman became so good at this game it was all about the money LOL ........PS as NHl94PA board member I nominate Tickenest (yes tickenest my arch enemy) to lead the PA in nogtions to settle this lockout ......I hear we might be having a Youtube TV Deal!!!!!!

woah woah!!!!!! since when did you start using capital letters and semi-coherent grammar and language!?!? I nominate you, my fair-speeched KGman, to head up the troops as President of the Players Association. You and your family will be like the NHL94 mafia, taking out the league's best in suspicious manners and all. Do you have a hot sister I could marry?

tomorrows headline....

NHL94PA Hires Genesis Elitist KGMAN

sub headline...

SNES NHL94PA Members Request Investigation Into Hiring

:D