NHL'94 Forums

Championship Series

Uhhhh... so are we going to play this thing anytime soon. Haven't seen Habs on in awhile but I haven't been on during the evenings much so maybe he's logged in then. I am pretty flexible on when I can play so let me know what your schedules are looking like for the next couple days. We'll go from there. Hope all is well fellas.

• 3 weeks later...
No one has been hard to find. Just hard to find at the same time. Hopefully we can get this over with this week (said that last week). If it isin't done in the next few days we'll have to schedule a time and date.

Series was completed a week or two ago between LA and PIT..Was a tight series series but PIT prevailed 4 games to 2.

Here's the low down.

LA 3 - PIT 2

LA 4 - PIT 6

PIT 7 - LA 5

PIT 9 - LA 4

LA 5 - PIT 3

PIT 5 - LA 4

I can't provide blow by blow color commentary because honestly, I don't really remember much of the details. And no save states were taken of highlights.

ggs HABS and Fleury

It was a band-aid season that had to avert several crises to finish up but we did it.

In all likely hood 2on2 will go into hibernation for a while untill wtihdrawl builds up again. But it will return to it's 4 team format when the time comes.

To all 2on2 players who participated at one time or another during the season: Thanks for playing..and winners don't do drugs.

eidt: The digest video of highlights from the seasons save states should be up in a few days.