NHL'94 Forums

snoboarder and tesslog what team do you want?

dmitry

teams taken are:

PIT matthurray

NYR vocally caged

OTT itmemikehey

N.J magus

BUF angryjay

BOS gr81

FLA skool

MTL habs

NYI Scribe

HFD Ranatoro

CHI EA

LA kingscuprun

Van DMAC

DET hokkee

S.J ED

ANA dadonch

TOR pill

QUE jj

T.B d

WSH clockwise

DAL smozoma

How many teams are we going with for season 2? I'm for having 20 teams mainly because the more we have the harder it could be to find replacements for inactives. But obviously it is your choice Dmitry. Either way I'm confident this league will stay successful.

i agree 20 was so strong, and the teams were all strong as well, 24 is only going to cause weaker teams with a higher chance of some guys not playing the games.

I dont understand why we're expanding, season 1 went amazingly well.

i agree 20 was so strong, and the teams were all strong as well, 24 is only going to cause weaker teams with a higher chance of some guys not playing the games.

I dont understand why we're expanding, season 1 went amazingly well.

I'm with Habs and Scribe on this one.

I've decided not to play primarily due to the number of teams.

Thank you to Dmitry for letting me enter the draft, and I apologize if I took to long to decline.

Monkeyjuice is a gifted player and should be my replacement. If their was not a competent replacement ready to step in I would have played.

Good luck to all players in season 2, and glory to the game.

I've decided not to play primarily due to the number of teams.

Thank you to Dmitry for letting me enter the draft, and I apologize if I took to long to decline.

Monkeyjuice is a gifted player and should be my replacement. If their was not a competent replacement ready to step in I would have played.

Good luck to all players in season 2, and glory to the game.

Monkeyjuice is a talented player, however, he did not complete his commitment with the 2on2 league. Even after numerous tries to contact him via AIM and on the forum, he wasn't responsive. I would rather have dedication over skill level when it comes to considering replacement coaches.