NHL'94 Forums

My NHL 94 movie

Mabec

Got so happy when i found out there is a NHL94-community alive out there, so i made a little video, Enjoy.

http://mabec.wordpress.com/2007/03/13/nhl9...lation-cascade/

Really nice video! Some great goals out there... :)

Mr. Mabec,

Nevermind the thoughts of the inconsiderate and tactless. I value this site for those who post quality videos such as your own. Learn from my mistakes, don't let 15 year olds ruin your NHL94.com experience.

post-646-1173998629.gif

@newjerseykiller

I agree that there is some simple goals in there and to be honest i didnt notice the open net goal until the movie was complete, however, SNES doesnt suck, you do.

@Johan, IAmFleury'sHipCheck & Hullie

Thanks for your support... it actually took a few days to complete everything. Heja sverige.

newjerseykiller suck.

With that being said. Love the "2 seconds left, no goalie goal" :D pwn! Some nice slapper goals there! Great work! :)

Och förresten... Två svenskar nu!? :o Och ena är snesare! Kewl B)

Hi welcome to this great site.

Some nice looking slap shots in there.

At the 2:50 mark of the video I liked that slap shot goal to tie the game at 2-2 with 2 seconds to go in the game.Good job.

newjerseykiller sucks.

post-269-1174198224.jpg

@ newjerseykiller

Iam looking forward to your NHL94-movie.

[bORAT PAUSE]

NOOOT!

Hehehehe nice

Finaly I see something to do with Borat on this website!

You guys are way to pissed of calm the f**k down..Watch Clockwises videos they are about 1000 % better then that video..so Have fun with your peice of s**t "NHL 94" snes game

Personally, I never got pissed. All that I attempted to do was lay the groundwork for the smackdown that occured on your ass. Heh, it looks like it worked. Oh, and everyone around here knows how good Clockwise is at what he does. It still doesn't change the fact that you are a complete jackass. A little accountability would do you some good. Instead of hiding behind your IP address.

Talking s**t freely about something that was created a couple of years after you were born. Should'nt you be swapping Pokemon cards or something?

post-646-1174338894_thumb.jpg

Alright Hullie.. i have been geting hammerd your right.. im just saying its not that great of a video.. and you guys are right you probally wont ever see my NHL 94 vid cause i have no skill in editing videos and stuff...so yes i will give him credit for the editing and the music i was just saying im sure he has the skill/talent to take videos of better goals. And it looks like you play GENS so play me..prove you got skills

• 2 weeks later...
Alright Hullie.. i have been geting hammerd your right.. im just saying its not that great of a video.. and you guys are right you probally wont ever see my NHL 94 vid cause i have no skill in editing videos and stuff...so yes i will give him credit for the editing and the music i was just saying im sure he has the skill/talent to take videos of better goals. And it looks like you play GENS so play me..prove you got skills

hey man, no problem. ive got my aim back after a hiatus so shout at nickdarrough. i'll take you on. it shoud be interesting.

Did'nt think so.

Tell me when. I'll be there (especially nights).

post-646-1175563713_thumb.jpg