NHL'94 Forums

What NHL94 ROM do you play?

I'm really new to this netplay thing and would like to start playing some people . My question is is about what ROM are most people playing?

I felt pretty knowledgable about the classic NHL94 rom as far as rosters, but've seen some new 2006 ROMS floating out there.

I'm hoping a lot of people are still using the classic version of the game, but if not:

1. What updated ROM should I be using?
  2. What other essential NHL94 ROMs should I have?
  3. Where can I find them?
  4. Who are the good teams that I should start to look at?

Speaking of the classic untouched version of 94, Where can i find the most popular copy of it to ensure maximum compatibility with other players?

I intend to make a section on nhl94.com explaining online play, emulators, ROMS, etc so new guys like you can get started without having to ask alot of questions.

About the original NHL94 rom, I have one on nhl94.com at: http://www.nhl94.com/html/multimedia/downloads.asp You'll see the section called "default NHL94.bin file (Genesis)".

-Evan

PS If anyone wants to help with this nhl94 online info page, reply here with things you'd like to see there.

I intend to make a section on nhl94.com explaining online play, emulators, ROMS, etc so new guys like you can get started without having to ask alot of questions.

About the original NHL94 rom, I have one on nhl94.com at: http://www.nhl94.com/html/multimedia/downloads.asp You'll see the section called "default NHL94.bin file (Genesis)".

-Evan

PS If anyone wants to help with this nhl94 online info page, reply here with things you'd like to see there.

Some ideas:

where to buy a controller adaptor

how to create a game in kaillera, log on, start a game up, etc