NHL'94 Forums

NHL 2002 PC EDiting

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but for update to NHL 2002 goto arenacenter.com or doubleminorhockey.com, they got face packs, jerseys and alot of other stuff there plus tutorials.

Although it might be a dead issue by now... Yes, arenacenter is nice! I used a roster update for 2001 and blomman's editor, to get the player stats when I worked on my olympic rom last spring. Haven't checked that site out since then though. But there was updates back to NHL 99 I think.. :þ

I'm curious where you found 2002 for download for the PC. All I can find is the demo version.

But to take this further, does anyone know where to find downloads of any other PC versions of the NHL series? I've already got 93 and 95 for use with dosbox. I also own 96 for the PC, but unless I could get it to work with doxbox it doesn't work with XP.

• 1 month later...

I think your best bet is doubleminor.net, as previously mentioned. Ironically, compared to editing the 16-bit roms, graphic editing in the 3D NHL games are relatively easy.

Useful downloads for the 3d games, should be able to find them on doubleminor.net with no problems:

EA Graphics Editor

FSHed

NHLview

bigGUI

photoshop or any other good graphics editor

Since it's 2002 you'll have to rely on whatever is in the archives, but there is such a large amount of stuff available for those games that it shouldn't be too hard. Good luck.

• 13 years later...
On 6/19/2007 at 9:04 AM, Xstioph said:

Although it might be a dead issue by now... Yes, arenacenter is nice! I used a roster update for 2001 and blomman's editor, to get the player stats when I worked on my olympic rom last spring. Haven't checked that site out since then though. But there was updates back to NHL 99 I think.. :þ

Speaking of dead, that’s the fate both websites have faced. And I can’t access them via the WayBack Machine, either.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/28/2020 at 10:13 AM, DSgamby said:

You can get all Roster Editors here

https://www.dsgambelluri.ignitiondomain.com/nhlrostertutorial.html

However.  There are no addons there as I did not save them.

Most links to Blomman's editors are dead. EDIT: Thanks for re-adding them :)

Edited by mil84