NHL'94 Forums

It began...

My story...

It began with Blades of Steel, I loved the game but I was looking for something more. Then came the NHL series, the vertical play, the speed, the actual players, it was all there..I was hooked!

Lately I have been just hacking with thanks to NOSE but I still love to play. Thanks for having me!

*Edit* Any reason why this posted three times?*

you got click happy and hit the post three times

Rytof, before you point the dirty finger at anyone, how about you get your emulator actually up and running. ;-)

Sabre, welcome to community. You a Gens or SNES player?

And what's up with the surge of new blood that are all about the Sabres?

Coincidence? Maybe.

Or maybe a coordinated effort by a group of Jehovas (sp?) witnesses masking themselves as Sabre fans who play NHL94 with the sole purpose of converting us? Most likely. I've got my eye on you guys.

Rytof, before you point the dirty finger at anyone, how about you get your emulator actually up and running. ;-)

Sabre, welcome to community. You a Gens or SNES player?

And what's up with the surge of new blood that are all about the Sabres?

Coincidence? Maybe.

Or maybe a coordinated effort by a group of Jehovas (sp?) witnesses masking themselves as Sabre fans who play NHL94 with the sole purpose of converting us? Most likely. I've got my eye on you guys.

Thanks for the warm welcome IAmFleury'sHipCheck. I am a Gens player using Kega Fusion and I didn't mention this in my intro but I love NHL 95 (I hope I'm not lynched for that)! Yeah, I think 95 against another human is great due to the player control and ease of hitting. Although I am a new member and Sabre fan, I have been trolling the boards for quite a while now.

Thanks for the warm welcome IAmFleury'sHipCheck. I am a Gens player using Kega Fusion and I didn't mention this in my intro but I love NHL 95 (I hope I'm not lynched for that)! Yeah, I think 95 against another human is great due to the player control and ease of hitting. Although I am a new member and Sabre fan, I have been trolling the boards for quite a while now.

You'll find some guys on here who will be more than happy to play 95 with you. As for myself, I stick to 94. However, if you're ever up for a game, please feel free to contact me at my AIM... ericanthony76. Look forward to playing sometime.

I am a Gens player using Kega Fusion and I didn't mention this in my intro but I love NHL 95 (I hope I'm not lynched for that)!

Admitting you love NHL95 is like I come home from a party and catch my roommate watching Grey's Anatomy. Ha ha, you like a girl show.

Admitting you love NHL96 is like I come home from a party and catch my roommate doing a Buffalo Bill / Silence of the Lambs impression - lady clothes, hidden manhood, etc. Been nice sharing the rent with you - help yourself to my stuff, I'll never be back here again <slam>