NHL'94 Forums

MY NHL 94 BEGINING

At the age of 4 when the snow was coming down on a cold jersey night. I would play...Sega Genesis... Playing Sonic,NBA JAM, Madden 93. Then my brother played me in NHL 94...As a big JR fan i played as the Chicago Blackhawks everygame...My brother playing as teams such as ottawa,edmenton,florida, my brother destroyed me time and time again...Then my dad who ran the local little league made a little league with me,my bro,dad,brother friend,and 2 "Floaters" who anyone could play as. I put up little competition and scored only because i was an expert at the cross crease cheese, and of course a slaper by JR. After the playstation came out my genesis got a little dusty to i poped on it and during the summer after horus of hanging out and swiming i would play a whole 7 game series playoff with a random team...of course not losing a game. Now i found this website and met Jesusplaysnhl94 who is one of my best friends on the internet who helps me with the game time and time again...So to everyone on the site mostly....Addisonbr,Evan,Dimitry,Vocally Caged,and gesundheit Thanks for the games and website and i plan on being here playing for as long as possible

Hey,

Cool story Newjerseykiller.

I've been playing this game since it came out, but was in high school. I think there was only one large period of time where the game wasn't played often, but for most part this game is always around and in the genesis cart slot. Since the explosion of the internet, we have the honor of sharing all the great moments with everyone else who has made it here.

A couple of the great moments (like 12 goalies) have been put on the website, and we'll hopefully have much more of this to come (from everyone). The best part is, there will always be new things to look forward to in the years to come of NHL94!

-Evan