NHL'94 Forums

Short break...

SSiG

I've got a lot of other s**t on my mind right now, so before I get raped anymore, I'm taking a one week break from this game. I've got jury duty tomorrow and that's really on my mind right now, not this. Basically, don't IM me for a game until monday. Failure to do so will get you blocked. Don't bother posting if you're just going to flame me. Those of you know who you are.

SSiG

Magus.... if you don't want to get IMs, please sign off, or put up an away message indicating that you are unavailable for NHL94. It is pretentious to think everyone knows your schedule by reading this board or otherwise... and it is also pretentious to think being blocked is some sort of detriment for other guys.

I don't mean to sound like an ass (even though it does), but I don't think signing off or away messages are unreasonable if you are actually unavailable for games. Having an IM name just for 94 is always an option.

Good luck with the jury duty though, don't pull an OJ.